HKYWCA Hotels & Residences (¡°HKYWCA¡±)
Personal Data Statement to Customers ("Statement")
This Statement is to inform the HKYWCA¡¯s customers of its policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap. 486 ("Ordinance").
- From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply HKYWCA with information in connection with the provision of goods and/or services.
- Failure to supply such information may result in HKYWCA not being able to provide the goods and/or services.
- The customer agrees that any personal data with respect to the customer or any other party which has been provided by the customer to HKYWCA ("Personal Data") may be disclosed and transferred to the following persons (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) who may hold, use, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph
- any agent, contractor, credit provider, financial institution or third party service provider, and their respective professional advisers; and
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company;
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that his/her Personal Data is provided to and retained by HKYWCA for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the customer and HKYWCA or required by law from time to time:
- the provision of any goods and/or services to the customer;
- the marketing of any goods and/or services to the customer and the carrying out of market research;
- the processing of any benefits arising out of or in connection with such goods and/or services.
- the analysis, verification and/or checking of the customer's credit, credit history and payment;
- the ensuring of the customer's on-going credit worthiness;
- the performance of procedures for comparing Personal Data with other information supplied by the customer to HKYWCA, including without limitation, procedures which may be undertaken for the purpose of taking adverse action against the customer, whether such comparison is undertaken by manual or automated means;
- the processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by the customer;
- the determination of the amount of debt owed to or by the customer and/or the processing and/or collection of amounts outstanding from the customer and those providing security for the customer's obligations;
- the meeting of the requirements to make disclosures under the requirements of any law; and
- any other purposes relating to the above;
- If the customer does not wish HKYWCA to use his/her Personal Data for the promotion or marketing of other goods or services from the Company or other selected companies, please e-mail HKYWCA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under and in accordance with the Ordinance, the customer has the right to:
- check whether HKYWCA holds any Personal Data with respect to the customer;
- access such of the Personal Data which HKYWCA holds with respect to the customer;
- require HKYWCA to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate; and
- ascertain HKYWCA's policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to the Personal Data and to be informed of the kinds of the Personal Data held by HKYWCA.
- All request for access to the Personal Data or correction of the Personal Data or information regarding policies and practices and kinds of Personal Data held should be in writing and addressed as follows:
Attn: Personal Data Administrator
HKYWCA - Hotels & Residences
1 MacDonnell Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong